Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thank you

Your comments and support have been amazing! Not only have my bloggy friends been supportive and full of hugs, my IRL friends have been awesome too! One of my friends dropped by and took my daughter to the park, since I can't walk very far yet. It was so thoughtful- and allowed me a few minutes of breathing room. It is hard to keep it together all day and not cry too much.

I am still quite nervous and am terrified of losing the baby. I talked to my awesome nurse and they are doing another beta today since I am going in for an OHSS check. On that front, the OHSS seems to be receding, which is good, but scares me. I thought OHSS meant rising HCG... is this a bad sign?

Welcome to my neuroses. I will update with the beta later.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you're getting so much IRL support. I wish I had some good advice, but I'm battling my own set of neuroses at the moment. :)

    Thinking good thoughts for your beta today....

    ReplyDelete
  2. no...OHSS disappearing is not bad, especially considering how bad you had it. i've had it with both my pregnancies and the symptoms of it do disappear....

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete