Wednesday, February 25, 2009


No, I didn't mistype. That is the 2 HOUR wait...

I had my ultrasound this morning, and it was hard to tell if the cyst was much smaller. It looks like it might be collapsing, which would be great, and my lining is "nice and thin". The Man (my doctor in charge) said we could start to get excited about starting stims on the 6th of March as long as my E2 blood work is less than 50.

I usually get the blood work calls around 2 or so, so here I am, freaking out in the 2hw, and begging the universe that my cycle won't be delayed YET again.

I also cheated and looked up due dates for a March 17th retrieval:
Singleton: December 7th
Twins: November 15th

Why, oh why do I torture myself so?

1 comment: