Wednesday, February 25, 2009

E2 is 56.2 and Suppression Check #4

GAWD! You really can't keep my ovaries down. Five days ago it was 58.6, so our decline is a slow one, but they "really like" to see it under 50. This is not making me happy. I will now have suppression check number 4 a week from today with The Man to tell me if we can start stims.

I enjoy asking "what if" questions whenever possible to anyone with any medical expertise. So I asked Nurse C:

1. Q: What if it stays at 56? A: You can start as long as the ovaries are quiet.
2. Q: What if it goes up? A: It almost never does. But you never know.
3. Q: Do you think I'll get to start on time? A: I think so, but we'll see.

So basically, no new information... and more waiting. I am sure my husband thinks I am a crazy Infertile since I am not happy about this news, but I just want someone to say, "Ok! You can start!" and not have to come back for another scan, or blood test.

What do you think? Am I too programmed with bad news, miscarriages and delays to be happy when the news is good? Are you cautiously optimistic?

No comments:

Post a Comment